Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pin It

Lately I've been a little Pinterest crazy, there are just so many great things to discover and it's easy to get pulled in for a long time trying to check it all out.  Today I have for you the pins I've been loving lately!  (You can find me on Pinterest here.)

Fashion
1  |  2  |  3

For quite a while now I've been obsessed with neutral colors when it comes to fashion.  Neutral colors make for a simple and chic look, and go with everything.  One of my favorite boards is my Neutral Palette board, which I pin many looks like these and more.  I always turn to this board for inspiration when looking for clean, classic outfit inspiration; there are so many looks for any occasion.

Beauty
1  |  2  |  3

Finding different beauty tips and tricks on Pinterest is something I spend way too much time doing because there is so much to be learned.  Since I cut off 4 inches of my hair in December I have been all about making sure it grows back healthier than it was before and have been pinning to my Hair Care board frequently.  Over the last few months I have been obsessed with lipstick, right now I'm really loving a nude lip look, and my Makeup board really reflects it!  Lastly, I'm always up for anything that will make my skin glow, like this Grapefruit Sugar Scrub, which is why I'm always pinning to my Skin Care board.

Crafts
1  |  2  |  3

Since I love all things DIY I'm sure you've guessed that I pin to my Creative board quite a lot.  In the past few months anything gold has a favorite of mine so I was super excited to find a blog post that teaches how to make beautiful gold foil prints.  Next, I've always thought that balloons and confetti were fun party touches and I love this tutorial for combining the two!  Lastly, pretty hair accessories are always chic and needless to say I am all about making my own.

Recipes
1  |  2  |  3

For as long as I can remember the recipes on Pinterest have always been a favorite of mine.  Lately I've been on a major sweet kick especially when it comes to breakfast foods.  My Gammy used to make us Zeppoles and I was super excited to find this recipe and immediately had to pin it to my Something Sweet board.  I've been craving all things sweet and cinnamony so pinning these Cinnamon Sugar Donuts and Hot Cross Cinnamon Sticky Buns to my Morning Eats board were necessities.

These are all my latest Pinterest loves!  What are yours?

  
                
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!

6 comments:

  1. Just kind of overwhelmed at how I want/want to make every single thing in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cape in the first picture is everything I want in life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the neutral colours!! xxx

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a pair of nude heels and wore them to an event this past Saturday! I'm loving the neutrals as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bobby pins and the grapefruit scrub are awesome! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f