Monday, October 6, 2014

Cozy in Cream


To me cream sweaters are the epitome of Fall.  There's something about that cream colored knit that makes me think of cozying up on the couch on a chilly Fall night.  Here I have a few of my favorite cream sweaters for Fall, with one being prettier than the next.  You can pair these sweaters with leggings or jeans, and then wear ballet flats or boots depending on the temperature.  A look like this will carry you from Fall all the way through Winter.  The biggest bonus is that this is a comfy look with little to no fussing over it.  You will definitely see me rocking several cream sweaters over the next few months - they're my favorite!  Do you love the cream sweater look too?  Is it finally starting to feel like Fall where you are?!

  
                
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! This is a definite must have in my wardrobe!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, you're making me want to go shopping! I love pairing cream sweaters with dark wash blue jeans and brown riding boots-the cutest fall look!

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love the cream sweater trend...but I know myself well enough to know i can't actually wear one. I end up wearing most of the food I eat somehow. It wouldn't survive! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f