Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrity Style Obsession: Kiernan Shipka




So 
So is it weird to envy a 14 year old's style? I don't think it is when said 14 year old is the ridiculously chic Kiernan Shipka. This girl has a better sense of style in her preteens/early teens then most women have in their whole lives. She has managed to strike a balance between having style, but being age appropriate, which is something that I believe is difficult to attain for a girl her age. She is always impeccably dressed no matter the occasion and hits all the right notes. As she grows Kiernan's looks continue to get better and I cannot wait to watch her style continue to evolve. This girl is definitely a style star to watch. Here are some of my favorite looks that the young starlet has rocked.


Which of Kiernan's looks are your favorites?


  
                
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!

2 comments:

  1. She is indeed one incredibly chic young lady.....love all her age appropriate Mad Men-inspired frocks!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little fashionista, it's hard to choose which look I like best! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f