Thursday, January 30, 2014

Look for Less - Emma Roberts

Sweater: Kate Spade  /  Skirt: Forever 21  /  Pumps: Nasty Gal  /  Clutch: Nasty Gal

When I saw this picture of Emma Roberts at the Stand Up To Cancer Event last night I fell in love with her outfit.  It is simple, yet so chic.  The detail at the neckline adds a nice touch to the cashmere sweater, & will look great with a pair of complementary earrings.  I wanted to find similar pieces to recreate the look so that it was attainable for everyone.  I even found the exact sweater that Emma was wearing, & it's on sale!  This look would be great for a party, girls night, or date.

What do you think of this look? 

post signature
Learn more about me here!

4 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute and classy outfit and you've found the perfectmatching pieces only!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks absolutely stunning! I like your picks for less, too! Great finds!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f