Friday, January 31, 2014

Five Fashion Favorites

There were so many chic celeb looks this week that I thought it would be fun to share my top 5 for Five on Friday.  Without any further ado here are the winners...

In case you couldn't tell by yesterday's post I really love this look that Emma wore to the Hollywood Stand Up To Cancer Event in Culver City, CA.  I love the simplicity of the skirt & the detailing on the sweater (which is by Kate Spade, who's stuff I always adore!).  The metallic Casadei pumps & Rebecca Minkoff clutch complete the outfit & do a great job of helping the sweater's neckline to stand out.  This is one of those great celebrity outfits that every girl can wear.

Petra puts her own spin on the little black dress at a party in Cologne, Germany.  The supermodel knocks it out of the park with this sexy number, & by only showing off one asset (those gorgeous stems) she keeps it classy as well.  She finishes everything off with metallic capped toe black pumps & a metallic clutch allowing them to play off one another.  Next time you want to wear something classic with an unexpected twist I would look for a dress like this.

I'm not usually a big fan of orange, but Reese looks fabulous in this Roland Mouret creation at the Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event.  Like Petra, Reese understands classy-sexy; she chooses to show off some serious cleavage & complement it with a longer hemline.  The white side panelling is great because it not only adds a little something extra to the dress, but it also has a slimming effect (not that she needs it!).  She pulls together the whole look with minimal accessories & on trend metallic pumps.  (Also am I the only one who's Reese's haircut reminds them of her Sweet Home Alabama days?!)

Jessica looks gorgeous in Ralph Lauren at the Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer event.  She takes a beautiful white dress that may have some thinking about summer, & makes it winter appropriate with black accessories & that very on trend lip color.  My favorite part of the look though is Jessica's hair & makeup, they are perfection!

At first I wasn't sure if I liked Sarah's jumpsuit look that she wore on a visit to SiriusXM in New York City, but the more I thought about it the more I realized how chic it is.  Jumpsuits are huge right now & Sarah's look is one to keep in mind if you are looking to purchase one.  She keeps her accessories minimal & finishes the look with simple hair & makeup.  I love the slight pop of lip color & her hair looks gorgeous (I need to try a similar look ASAP!).

So those are my five winners for the week.  What do you think of the looks?  Were there any other celebrity outfits you liked recently?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I can't decide which team I like for SuperBowl so I've decided to be neutral & just cheer for everyone that's allowed right?!  To be completely honest I'm more of a halftime & commercial girl, oh & of course I'm all about the food.  I'm going to a SuperBowl get together, which should be a lot of fun.  I hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys the game!!  What are you doing for the big day?

Reminiscing about last year's amazing half time!
Bootylicious by Destiny child on Grooveshark
post signature
Learn more about me here!

Today I'm linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. For me it's a toss up between Reese and Emma!! Love the bright orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to go with Emma roberts outfit. Really love the outfit and her hair is perfect for it!
    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Roberts looks fabulous! I remember loving her show "unfabulous" haha.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great looks, but Emma Roberts and Jessica Alba are killing it!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma is in the kate spade benson sweater. so cute!

    xoxo…beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous - Emma Robert's look is stunning! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! My favorite is the Emma Robert's look. Sarah Hyland looks great too! She's really got the pose to go with it!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these looks are so classically chic - Jessica (aka girl crush) & Sarah are my faves!

    xo,
    Style Tab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f