Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pinterest Yum

It's no secret that I love cooking & baking, & Pinterest is a great place to find delicious recipes.  Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite recent pins to my 'Yummy' board.

1. I love fruit rollups, they are delish, but there's on problem: I can't eat them, I haven't been able to eat fructose in almost 6 year & those babies are loaded with it.  However I found 2 recipes here & here that are healthy alternatives to the store brought ones & can be completely fructose free depending on what fruit you use.  I'm so excited!
2. These sound amazing: Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip, FlourlessNo Butter or Oil Cookies.  I'm up for anything yummy, healthy, & gluten free.  The recipe can be found here.
3. These are amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies with no butter or white sugar!  I've made these & everyone in my family is obsessed with them, make sure to check out my post about them.
4. These little hybrids are 'Brookies' a.k.a. brownie/cookies.  All you have to do is make brownie mix & chocolate chip cookie mix (maybe the one in #3?) in separate bowls & then put one scoop of brownie mix & 1 scoop of cookie dough (on top of that) in a muffin pan.
5. Umm hello Blueberry Lemon Glazed Doughnuts that are under 120 calories each!  These sound too good to be true, but the recipe can be found here, yum!
6. This last one isn't actually a recipe, but a picture of a very pretty monogram cake that I love!

Which recipe will you be trying?

2 comments:

  1. I think I want to try the blueberry Lemon glazed donuts they look so good! -monica

    www.theregoesmonica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fruit roll-ups look and sound great!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f