Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Recipe: Gluten Free Fructose Free Rice Krispie Treats

I LOVE Rice Krispie Treats, but I am fructose intolerant, meaning I cannot have regular marshmallows.  I went five years without being able to enjoy Rice Krispies until I found Suzanne's RiceMellow Creme, which is marshmallow substitute made with brown rice syrup instead of high fructose corn syrup.  RiceMellow Creme is AMAZING it tastes exactly like marshmallows, & everyone that has tried it thought that it was.  Additionally, it is also completely gluten free, which regular marshmallows aren't.  To really make my Rice Krispie Treats entirely gluten free (my sister has celiac) I use Kellog's Rice Krispies Gluten free.  This recipe makes delicious Rice Krispies that are great for anyone with fructose, gluten, & nut allergies; I'm sure you could even make it dairy free by substituting coconut oil in for the butter!


Ingredients:

6 cups Kellog's Rice Krispies Gluten Free
3 tbsp. butter
Cooking Spray


Instructions:

-Coat shallow pan in cooking spray.
-In large pot, melt butter over low heat.
-Add RiceMellow Creme, stir until completely melted.
-Remove from heat.
-Add Rice Krispies Gluten Free. Stir until well coated.
-Press into pan with wax paper
-Cool.
-Cut & Serve. Enjoy!
*Store in airtight container.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by The Blush Blonde! I love all of your comments and make sure to read each one! xoxo

f